Our group is hiring. If you’re interested in undergraduate, graduate, or postdoctoral positions, please reach out.
We study a wide range of environemental systems with an eye towards the unique ability of academic research to benefit humanity through fundamental research. Recent areas of interest include,
- Ice shelf fracture and its relationship to marine ice sheet stability
- Geophysical, and particularly seismic, observations of glacier sliding
- Hydraulic fracturing in volcanoes, glaciers, and reservoirs
- Landslide physics, seismicity, and early warning
- Tectonic earthquake complexity and interaction with the fluid Earth